Friday, October 26, 2007

Champions League

I was working; I was out in the bush, talking I don't know about what to some poor Africans. And I tell ya'all: seeing the results didn't excite me too much:
  • Valencia lost to Roseborg (of all teams!)
  • Liverpool is messing it all up by losing to Besiktas
  • Chelsea beat Schalke
  • Real Madrid defeated Olympiakos 4-2 even though being down 1-2
  • Arsenal cruised through to a 7-0 (!) vistory against Sparta Prague.
  • Inter defeated CSKA Moscow in Moscow.
  • Roma defeated Sporting Lisbon 2-1.
On more positive news, Rangers continued being great by tying Barcelona 0-0; Sevilla beat Steaua Bucharest; Marseille tied FC Porto 1-1 and are in the game, and Manchester United defeated Dynamo Kiev away.

Loads of interesting matches! Hope I will be around to watch on 6-7 November!

No comments: