Sunday, June 12, 2005

Argentina in the World Cup

After a marvelous 3-1 victory in Buenos Aires last week against defending world champions Brazil, Argentina is now certain to qualify for the 2006 World Cup in Germany. Argentina is now leading the South American qualifiers four points ahead of Brazil. They would qualify even if losing all remaining matches. Brazil is second with 27 points, Ecuador 3rd with 23 and Paraguay 4th with 22. Colombia and Chile both have 20 points on the fifth place, with Colombia having a better score, for the play-off match against Australia.
Argentina will certainly be one of the teams to watch next year in Germany. They will certainly have my support! I have supported them for many years, as I can thank Argentina for my football fanaticism. And at least this lady should convince anyone else...

4 comments:

Stig said...

Ooohlala... I'm convinced:-)

El Erik said...

LOL! I would not have expected less!

Anonymous said...

whos ther

Anonymous said...

you are the hottest babe i have ever seen nice boobs